Ninja Newsletter ☕️| #14
The weekly web3 goodie bag. A collection of news, updates and tidbits from the week.
Our newsletter is designed to keep you in the loop with what’s hot and what’s not in the web3 space. It keeps you informed about everything from new NFTs, collabs, market stats, web3 news and much more!
This week’s agenda includes the following ⤵️
- Ninja Squad Discord Event
- A surprise addition
- Requests to exempt NFTs from the 30% tax on in-app purchases were rejected by Apple.
- Visa is completely embracing cryptocurrency. They have submitted two trademark applications to the USPTO for digital wallets, non-fungible tokens, and the metaverse.
- Elon Musk finally made it. He bought Twitter.
- The price of a Dogecoin triples in a week.
- Instead of continuing to support creator royalties by default, LooksRare will now distribute 25% of the LooksRare Protocol fee to creators and collection owners.
- Binance contributed $500 million to Elon Musk’s acquisition of Twitter.
- Opensea’s design change to display different chains:
Ninja Squad Updates
We came together with our community members for a discord event last week!
What did we talked about?
— Latest updates from dojo & other Ninja brands
— Market info, macro economy, news from web3 space (crypto to NFTs)
— Trivia game
Fundamental Analysis Report on Airdrops:
If you are interested in #airdrops, you can find the answers to several key questions in this report such as;
What an airdrop actually is, and its logic
- Can you still make it?
- Is it secure to connect your wallet to all websites?
- Do you always win, or not?
+ Details on some significant #Layer2 protocols, including LayerZero Labs, arbitrum, and SuiNetwork! You can read our report on fundamental-analysis channel on Discord❤️
A surprise addition
Some Elon memes:
An additional Zuckerberg one:
That’s a wrap for this week, ladies & gentlemen's. See you next week.
Don’t forget to follow our socials:
Follow Ninja Squad 👉🏻 https://linktr.ee/ninjasquadnft
Follow NFD 👉🏻 https://linktr.ee/nfdesignsio