Ninja Newsletter ☕️| #6
Welcome to our series of bite-sized summaries that let you stay up-to-date with all the latest developments happening in the much talked about NFT ecosystem 🌍
Ninja Newsletter is an easy way for you to check out the freshest global NFT news, NFT market statistics and updates & overview on Ninja Squad. We’ll filter through everything for you and only deliver the good stuff.
Let’s start! 🚀
- Latest Web3 News and Updates
- NFT Market Overview
- Ninja Squad Overview
Latest Web3 News and Updates
1. Crypto.com accidentally sent 10.5 Million Dollars to a lady and they didn’t notice for 7 months
We heard you say: “No way! This is not possible.” But it does.
OK. But, how did it happen?!
In May 2021, a woman requested a 100-dollar refund from Crypto.com, and as usual, they opened the system, entered the account number and refund amount, then sent it.
There is one small detail. They entered the account number into the payment field. 10474143.
The lady got $10,474,143!!
OK, this is literally the worst mistake they can do. Right? No.
They didn’t notice that until now. She spends the money. Bought a luxury mansion. This house reportedly entailed a home gym as well as a cinema.
Crypto.com is pursuing legal action and demands that the lady refund the money and that her sister sell the home yet neither she & her sister have appeared in court.
2) You can now share your NFTs on Instagram and Facebook
Let’s go back to May 2022. Meta announced that they are working to show digital collectibles on Facebook and Instagram.
Introducing Digital Collectibles to Showcase NFTs on Instagram | Meta
As we continue rolling out digital collectibles on Facebook and Instagram, we've started giving people the ability to…
On August 4, they announced that they are beginning their worldwide growth into 100 nations in Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and the Americas. They also offer wallet connections with the Coinbase Wallet and Dapper.
Additionally, there are no charges for sharing or uploading a digital collectable on Instagram.
And now you can actually post your NFTs to IG and Facebook! 🥳
“As we continue rolling out digital collectibles on Facebook and Instagram, we’ve started giving people the ability to post digital collectibles that they own across both Facebook and Instagram.” -Meta
3) Opensea will fully support the Merge
Once The Merge is complete, OpenSea intends to only enable NFTs built on the Ethereum blockchain’s proof-of-stake version.
While we won’t speculate on potential forks–to the extent forked NFTs on ETHPoW exist–they won’t be supported or reflected on OpenSea.
They won’t be supporting ETHPoW items, though.
4) Vitalik’s Proof-of-Stake book will be out soon
These works were compiled from his essays written before and after the emergence of Ethereum.
5) A free mint got wild | DigiDaigaku: zero to 16 eth
You heard it right. Digigaigaku, a free mint NFT project, reached 16 ETh floor price 3 weeks after their launch.
According to the same source, their floor price increased by 130% in 24H after their announcement about the $200M raise.
NFT Market Overview
Weekly Volume :
For Week 22-29th August:
Market Cap: $22.48B
30-day volume: $530,859,856.19
Top 10 Collections by 7-day Volume:
24-Hour Top Sales:
7-Day Top Sales:
Ninja Squad Overview
- Holders 3,247
- Floor Price 0.13
- Total volume 2.2K
- 7 day avg. price: 0.1435E
- 7 day volume: 7.7485E
Let us give you some updates on the projects we have been working on:
1) Ninja Education: we’ve been working on improving our academy so it provides far better learning experience for beginners and experts alike 👩💻📓
2) Non-Fungible Designs (our fashion line): these products are definitely of the finest quality you have ever seen!❤️
We’ve been working to deliver these products in the best ways imaginable, ensuring that the technical side of it goes smoothly too.
3) Ninja Tools (our comprehensive trader tool): you’ll trade with ease, and do not have to worry about losing time or work of construction of charts.
We’ve been investing our time into making this new tool extremely useful to all NFT traders! 📊
4) Website makeover: our website is about to finish its makeover very soon. There will be a ton of new designs, illustrations, and content!
5) Simultaneously, we’re keep creating content for crypto and NFT news & analyses on our channels 24/7!
Keep an 👁 on these channels on discord:
That’s a wrap, ladies & gents. Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to join discord for all updates & events.
Follow Ninja Squad 👉🏻 https://linktr.ee/ninjasquadnft
Follow NFD 👉🏻 https://linktr.ee/nfdesignsio